9/5/12

Fangoria & BlogTO Talk Midnight Madness!


Midnight Madness Programmer Colin Geddes has been all over the interwebs these days promoting this year's lineup. This week alone he's been interviewed by both BlogTO and Fangoria.

On how he finds the 10 gems for Midnight:

This year, my living room floor was littered with screeners. I watched a minimum of 200 of those during the summer. It's like mining. You have to go through so much to find the real gems.

On all the talent in THE ABCS OF DEATH:

...I must admit that I'm also very proud to have THE ABCS OF DEATH with a total of 27 directors! Honestly, I don't know how we'll fit them all on the stage.

Head over to BlogTO and Fangoria for the full interview.

THE ABCS OFDEATH Screening Times:
Fri., Sept. 14th, 11:59 PM RYERSON
Sat., Sept. 15th, 3:15 PM SCOTIABANK 9
Sun., Sept. 16th, 9:00 PM SCOTIABANK 9

No comments:

Post a Comment